Love is Kind

“Love is patient, Love is Kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not Proud. Love is not rude or selfish, it cannot be easily angered.
Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” – 1 Corinthians 13

I remember standing opposite my Fiancé on our Wedding Day, about to become his Wife. The Pastor read the above verse to us before pronouncing us Husband and Wife and this is one of my favourite verses.

Today is a frightening day for many, there is uncertainty, fear and despair around us. HOWEVER, we have to remember the verse above, at all times. Love will always win. We have to be Kind at all times, Tolerant and Understanding, We have to leave Ego and Jealousy behind. Above all else we have to show Love. Because really, those are the things that we want to be shown by others. Nobody in their right minds, wants to be bullied or shown hatred, negativity or rudeness, so why would be behave that way towards others.

Today and every day, show love, show kindness, be hopeful. Love Wins.

1. awerner90
    January 20, 2017 / 7:05 am

Today is a scary day indeed, but yes “Love will always win.” Perfectly said!

Xoxo Amber

• January 20, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Amber! Yes it will always win!

• January 20, 2017 / 12:12 pm

It absolutely does! Love & kindness. As The Beatles said: “Love is All You Need!”

• January 20, 2017 / 12:12 pm

I’m so glad that you enjoyed it Victoria! Thanks for reading!

• January 20, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Haha! Thanks Roselyn! Glad you like the blog name too! 🙂

2. January 20, 2017 / 10:13 am

Marriage isn’t easy. It’s a choice that you make to push aside any selfish behaviors and love someone unconditionally. During the good and bad times, God will provide you with the willpower to love them despite the reaction your flesh wants to take.

• January 20, 2017 / 11:04 am

Thank you for your comnent. However, I think you may have misread my post. This had nothing to do with marriage being hard at all and I only mentioned my wedding because it was where this verse was read and this verse was special to me because of it. This post is simply about being kind and loving to everyone when times are difficult. I also do not and would not ever comment on my marriage state on my blog.

• January 20, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Thanks so much for reading Annette 🙂

3. Enlightenment for Schmucks
    January 20, 2017 / 11:15 am

Amen to that – Being the bigger person in the face of bullying language and tactics is definitely a challenge. Thank you for the reminder to stay vigilant in Love.

• January 20, 2017 / 12:14 pm

You’re so welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed it! We always have to stand up and show love and kindness especially to anyone who bullies others.

4. January 20, 2017 / 2:20 pm

Beautifully written. Thank you for the uplifting post.

5. tiarasandsequins
    January 20, 2017 / 5:39 pm

what a beautiful post! Agree with you wholeheartedly

6. Gennifer Rose
    January 21, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Yesterday was a tough day for sure. But seeing all the people marching across the world gives me hope. We are not alone and the fight has just begun.

Gennifer Rose | http://www.GenniferRose.com

7. January 21, 2017 / 8:08 pm

This is exactly what I needed to hear tonight! Thank you so much! Love is the answer to everything in my book (chocolate and a little cash – doesn’t hurt either! LOL!)!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

8. January 23, 2017 / 10:29 am

This is one of our favorite verses as well! It hangs in our home and I think is especially important right now to take to heart. One of my other favorite quotes right now is “Have Courage and Be Kind” from Cinderella. Thank you for this!

9. ktgoff3