Spring in Vancouver

It’s been a long time coming but Spring is finally here in Vancouver and it’s brought the sunshine and the Cherry Blossoms with it. It also means I can dust off my skirts and not freeze my tush off in them! Happy Days! There is nothing better than a beautiful vibrant tulle skirt and I can honestly say I’ve never worn a more beautiful one than this one the Juliet skirt from Bliss Tulle. The perfect look for a Spring date night.

Xoxo Ellie

1. Amber
    April 3, 2017 / 5:58 am

Yay for Spring! You look fabulous. I really like the blue skirt.

2. April 3, 2017 / 9:42 am

You look like a princess! A tulle skirt never looked better! Very sex and the city inspired! And these nude pumps are fab!

3. April 3, 2017 / 1:41 pm

I’m happy for spring too! LOL Looking at the comment from Chelf, I agree, the prics are very Sex and the City like pics 🙂

4. Billy M
    April 3, 2017 / 6:31 pm

I love this outfit! I have always wanted to wear a skirt like this and know many friends that do (usually also pairing it with a leather jacket of some sorts like 80s madonna) You look amazing! Wish I could pull off this look! 🙂 Happy Spring!

5. April 3, 2017 / 7:22 pm

I also agree that you remind me of Carrie Bradshaw. Great post

6. April 3, 2017 / 7:23 pm

I love your outfit! the lace blouse and skirt combined plus the heels are perfect.I love it!

7. April 3, 2017 / 8:59 pm

I love the blue on you with your skin tone. It just makes everything pop. You look amazing.

8. April 4, 2017 / 1:25 am

Your tulle skirt reminds me of Disney’s Cinderella 🙂 So cute!

9. April 4, 2017 / 8:09 am

You look amazing! Love the pop of color! Super cute outfit!!!

10. CurvyLogic
    April 4, 2017 / 6:51 pm

What a fabulous blog! So colorful and well put together.

11. April 4, 2017 / 9:42 pm

Well the fun spring days sure didn’t last long! It’s back to raining and freezing! Glad you were able to take advantage of the short warm burst and you look amazing as always!
    Kyla
    wanderlustkyla@gmail.com

12. April 4, 2017 / 9:45 pm

Very beautiful pics! Fortunately we’ve pretty much had spring type weather so far throughout the year. Keep providing the great pics!

13. April 4, 2017 / 11:01 pm

Spring is definitely here! You look amazing! I always enjoy reading your post. It’s still cool where I am but over the next couple of weeks I too can bring out my skirts.

14. Paige Strand
    April 5, 2017 / 9:52 am

That’s a lovely shade of blue! I hope you didn’t get too cold with the wind we had in the city this week.

15. April 5, 2017 / 11:06 am

I love that color blue! Especially with the nude heels. I wish I could pull off puffy skirts, but I am extremely top heavy and they just make me look like a big ball lol.

16. Isabelle Weber
    April 5, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Wow such a unique skirt! Haven’t seen any quite like it… but it looks gorgeous on you 🙂 My favourite shade of blue as well.

17. April 7, 2017 / 7:10 pm

Yay! So glad you guys are finally getting spring weather, you’ve had a rough winter! I love dressing for spring and this outfit is so pretty. The bright blue tulle skirt with the lace is such a romantic combo!

Chelsea