Midnight Palm Print

Growing up in a small Country town in middle England, I’m sure that this is an outfit that would garner you some looks. I was never one for Rompers and Jumpsuits until recently, they always seemed like such a faff if you’re out and about, I have had a change of heart though and after I met up with some Vancouver Bloggers for a Style Collective get together and saw this jumpsuit on the lovely Maria of Fina Style Blog I had to grab one! the fact that it was a mere $59 was a bonus!

Late to jump on to the palm print bandwagon, this is the one and only palm print item I own. It’s not a hard one to accessorize either, simple accessories because it’s a bold print, but picking the softest colour (the light pink) out of the print and choosing pale pain shoes and a matching clutch, makes the outfit pop!

The Perfect outfit for a Summer Date Night to blow your date away! Or just a Girls’ Night out in a Hotel Lobby Bar!

Side Note: My hair had been freshly done when these photos were taken, there’s no way I could get this perfect soft curled blowout myself! (I’m useless with 400 degree curling irons)

Who couldn’t love a midnight blue, pink and green print?

Jumpsuit | Shoes | Clutch purse

Happy Monday Everyone!

1. August 21, 2017 / 6:32 pm

Aw yay welcome to the jumpsuit gang. I love the cullote tailoring and the palm print is of course perfect for summer. I can imagine this being worn for both the beach and a party! x

• August 22, 2017 / 7:17 am

Haha thanks lovely! I adore the wide-leg cut too and I can’t resist a good colourful print for The End of Summer!

2. August 21, 2017 / 7:39 pm

I love this outfit. I really like the color as I think deep blues look good on most people. And the shoes are a great choice. I don’t think I could pull this off, but you look fantastic!

• August 22, 2017 / 7:17 am

Aww thank you! I bet you could pull this look off! I never thought I could but I’m wearing it now and I love it! x

3. August 21, 2017 / 8:32 pm

What a gorgeous jumpsuit! I love the palm print, perfect for Summer holidays too! Love the clutch and bag, they compliment it well.

4. Our Family World
    August 21, 2017 / 10:23 pm

This jumpsuit is gorgeous and it suits you very well. I love the print too. I wish I had the confidence to pull off an outfit like this. The purse and the shoes were a perfect match.

5. August 21, 2017 / 10:32 pm

That is such a gorgeous jumpsuit. I love anything that has palmprints, and this jumpsuit ticks off that too. Thanks for sharing! I shall look for something for myself, as summer will be here soon. 😀

6. August 22, 2017 / 1:12 am

You look amazing! Could be on a front page of a magazine! The jumpsuit is so elegant but yet so casual…two in one kind of clothing which I love. And especially wide pants!

7. August 22, 2017 / 2:21 am

Look very bright with the color and the paint . Blue is my favorite color look perfect in my tropical country . I will show this to my wife

8. Helen
    August 22, 2017 / 3:48 pm

Oh you look lovely! The jumpsuit is gorgeous and I love the nude shoes you’ve paired it with. I’m quite short so I can never find jumpsuits that fit me properly which is so disappointing!

9. August 23, 2017 / 5:05 am

I love palm print but I still do not have not a single piece with it. Those shoes are stunning too!

10. August 23, 2017 / 1:28 pm

You look gorgeous in blue. It kind of has a Hawaiian feel to the dress and it looks really good on you. The shoes are a great touch as well.

11. Борка Шаула
    August 24, 2017 / 2:01 am

Just how matching are these gorgeous shoes and clutch! They are so nude, I love them! Perfect combination with midnight palm print. Like wow. I only have one dress in a kind of tropic print similar to yours and a jumpsuit with print. So this means, I carefully pick my prints, and yours would be a great addition!

12. The Blonde Diary
    August 26, 2017 / 8:18 am

You look amazing, Ellie and I totally need this jumpsuit. It looks so perfect for Florida. And I love your hair! I could never get this look myself either…

xoxo,
    Gabi

13. Kyla
    August 28, 2017 / 7:20 pm

You are rocking this romper girl! It was made for you! I’ve always loved a good palm print and this one is the prettiest!
    Kyla