Morning Coffee

I bought my first Nespresso 6 years ago with my husband, a self-confessed coffee-addict, I LOVE good coffee, so much so that I actually drink it black with no sugar now (the first coffee I ever drank was from Starbucks in London – a cappuccino, while I was writing a final essay and I put 3 packets of sugar in it… YUCK! I don’t know how I drank it!) espresso is a favourite of mine at home and our trusty Nespresso Essenza (first model they brought out) broke recently! So we rushed out when we found that this one was $80 off from The Bay to purchase a new one!

I have a love of red, especially my kitchen appliances so the fact that this machine was the last one left in the store and it was also red, was perfect! It’s also very slim, slimmer than our original machine which, in a small Apartment kitchen that is already bursting at the seams with kitchen gadgets, is just what we needed.

Nespresso work in conjunction with the Rainforest Alliance to bring you the highest quality Grand Cru Coffees through sustainable and ethical sourcing. Even better, their aluminium pods are completely recyclable and can be taken back to any Nespresso boutique to be recycled.

The pressure of up to 19 bars with which the water is forced through the coffee is what produces that thick crema on top of the espresso and creates the perfect flavour and quality. The perfect way to wake up in the morning, and ready in under 2 minutes.

Perfect for those upcoming Fall coffee drinks I’ll be making… hello Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha (stay tuned for those recipes!)

“A Day without Coffee is like… Just Kidding, I have no idea what that’s like!”

Happy Tuesday

**Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored by Nespresso. The Machine pictured was purchased by me and all opinions are my own (I've had a Nespresso machine since waaaayyy before I started my blog).

1. August 29, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Ohh you should have been sponsored as you did a great job even conviced me to start drinking coffee and I am not a big fan!😂 I love the smell and in bakery or in alcohol.

2. August 29, 2017 / 3:11 pm

I love coffee. I love the smell of it and I love the taste of it so I really wish I had my own coffee maker. Pumpkin spice latte (decaf as I am allergic to caffeine) is one of my favourite autumn drinks so I can’t wait to see you share your fall drinks… mmmm!

3. August 29, 2017 / 11:13 pm

I cant start my day without my coffee. Coffee is my source of energy. lol! I cant wait to see your other coffees.

4. August 30, 2017 / 12:51 am

I absolutely love your pictures in this post, Ellie! I do not own a Nespresso yet, but I’d love to have one someday. My mornings usually start with a cup of hot chai, can’t imagine starting a day without! 🙂

5. August 30, 2017 / 1:28 am

I’ve never managed to get into coffee, I think I must be the only one. I know my dad has a similar coffee maker and couldn’t be without it x

6. August 30, 2017 / 10:51 am

Your styling is always so lovely! My hubby and I are big coffee drinkers too and love our french press.

7. August 30, 2017 / 9:24 pm

My husband is a huge coffee lover and I’ll have to ask him if he’s heard of the Nespresso. He does have a birthday coming up! x

8. August 30, 2017 / 11:38 pm

My dad has had a nespresso for years, I love the coffee I’m just not a fan of the pods, I know they recycle them but still. We had a dolce gusto for a while but the coffee pods were such a waste, now we have a French press and I much prefer it…

9. August 31, 2017 / 2:57 pm

My husband has some form of coffee machine. He drinks coffee far more often than I do. It seems to do a good job and the coffee tastes good from it.

10. September 1, 2017 / 10:19 am

I am not a coffee lover. I only drink cold coffee when I am on a long drive. But I love the sound of it. The machine is so so cute plus I love the fact that it’s sustainable and the pods cane be recycled. I will suggest this to my coffeee loving friends

11. September 1, 2017 / 2:59 pm

Nespresso is amazing! I usually drink it at work and would love to have one of my own. I like how you put all of the espresso cups into a glass jar like that, such a genius idea!

12. September 1, 2017 / 3:37 pm

Nespresso is a lovely coffee range and one thats rather popular with my family and friends.

13. September 2, 2017 / 11:40 am

I never used to be a fan of coffee till I became an adult- we need coffee the older we get haha. I now love the smell of coffee. I have not tried this range but sounds like I need too