Life’s A Beach

We spend the Weekend down in Seattle again this past weekend and had to leave fairly early yesterday so before we did, we headed down to Edmonds Beach since it was Sunny and went to grab a coffee from the little Waterfront Coffee shop next to the Ferry terminal. I cannot think of a better way to spend a Sunday Morning in September with loved ones.

Today I drove past a quote on a Church message Board that read “Spend Your Life with those who make you Happy, Not those who you have to impress”. That Church knows what’s up, life should be lived in the little, simple moments with those who you love and who love you for you, those you don’t feel like you constantly have to impress, for me that’s by the ocean, early morning in cozy clothes with a hot drink.

What does it look like for you? Let me know in the comments
Happy Monday.

1. September 25, 2017 / 12:50 pm

I absolutely love your outfit and that is so true trying to impress people is positively exhausting . I love the beach as well and my morning coffee . We have no season change here in Barbados just rainy or sunny . The beach is like my second home 🙂

2. September 25, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Love your outfit! You’re such a doll.. Gorgeous backdrop too!
    Hope you have a great week
    -Emma

3. September 25, 2017 / 6:37 pm

Love the dress. Looks great on you.But yes impressing wrong can be tiresome. But yes love to be in beach. Sounds like Barbados Beach is fun. It will be worth it.

4. September 25, 2017 / 6:39 pm

I love the ocean, too, but prefer a cold drink to a hot one! Probably because I live by the Gulf Coast where it’s usually warm.

5. September 25, 2017 / 6:56 pm

That sounds like a perfect fall Sunday morning. I love your scarf.

6. September 25, 2017 / 7:03 pm

I love these photos – they are somewhat moody but in a good way! I think its the beach colors and your outfit that makes that combo. Seattle is such a fun city, I need to go back!

7. September 26, 2017 / 2:29 am

I absolutely like this outfit.Hope you had a great day at the Edmonds Beach.All pictures are beautiful and you look really relaxing there..

8. suchi
    September 26, 2017 / 9:14 am

Love the look. The bag is fab! Hope you had a great day at the Edmonds Beach

9. September 26, 2017 / 10:15 am

I love that quote–> “Spend Your Life with those who make you Happy, Not those who you have to impress.” Such a good one. Also loving your outfit. So cute for fall!

XO,
    Sivan | The Olive Brunette

10. September 26, 2017 / 2:34 pm

I live up in mountains. Looking at your piks , I want a beach vacation right now !

11. September 26, 2017 / 3:20 pm

“Spend Your Life with those who make you Happy, Not those who you have to impress” is a great quote and words to live by. Thankfully I don’t have many people in my life that I feel like I have to impress. Love you scarf and bag by the way and your photos have given me a different view of what I though Seattle was like.

12. September 26, 2017 / 3:46 pm

Looks like a great place to spend a fall day with a great fall outfit! The boots really complete the look!

13. Our Family World
    September 26, 2017 / 6:20 pm

I love your outfit inspiration. The ankle boots you are wearing is what really caught my fancy. They are beautiful! I would like to have a chance to do as you did, taking an early morning stroll along the beach. That would be so invigorating!

14. September 26, 2017 / 7:33 pm

There is a little church in the country that I pass on my way to the garden, and they always have the best sayings on their little billboard. After I turned 40, I started cutting things out of my life that didn’t serve me. At the same time, I only add in those that will bring joy to my days. Couldn’t love this thought more. x

15. September 26, 2017 / 8:13 pm

A fall morning at the beach sounds lovely. I live in Seattle but I haven’t been to the Edmonds beach before, it looks beautiful so I need to check it out!

16. aareeba Mohammed
    September 26, 2017 / 8:56 pm

I really loved your outfit specially the color ❤ This would make perfect for any day

17. Stuart Brazell
    September 26, 2017 / 9:08 pm

I’m loving the wonderful fall Beach Vibes and I’m obsessed with your blanket scarf

Xx, Stuart

18. Blair villanueva
    September 26, 2017 / 11:31 pm

I love your outfit and also your hat 🙂
    Spending time in the beach is very relaxing even just a long stroll.

19. Dannii
    September 27, 2017 / 4:20 am

Oh how I miss the beach. I would just love to live near the beach. Loving your scarf too.

20. Ola
    September 27, 2017 / 4:31 pm

You look very relaxed. What an easy Sunday morning you had. We ALL need to do that from time to time.

21. September 28, 2017 / 8:28 am

The outfit looks so great.So easy to wear plus i love the accessories

22. September 28, 2017 / 8:35 am

Such a nice outfit, great for early fall. The photos from the beach are stunning!

23. September 29, 2017 / 2:23 am

Luv Luv your outfit, I long for both cool weather and visiting Seattle…Your photos are just stunning and makes me want to go there soon.

24. September 29, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Love this post. I have to agree with that quote, life is best around people who admire and love you for who you are. Love your booties! 🙂

25. September 30, 2017 / 3:26 am

These photos are beautiful – I had no idea Seattle had beaches like this! It’s so nice to get out and about exploring new (and old) areas, I love the fresh air at the coast! x