Fall Cozy Drink Recipes

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte: The Classic (obscenely expensive) Fall coffee and so easy to make at home: 1 tbsp pumpkin puree, half a teaspoon of pumpkin spice powder, cup of milk (I use lactose free but whatever you like to use), 1 Nespresso/ espresso shot, brown sugar (to taste), whip cream . heat the pumpkin puree and milk together with the spice and sugar on the stove-top. Pour in to the mug and add your espresso shot and top with whip cream. How easy is that!!??

2. Salted Caramel Mocha: 1 cup milk, 2 tbsp hot chocolate powder, 1 Nespresso/ espresso shot, salted caramel sauce (amount to your taste), whip cream and salted caramel sauce for drizzle.

3. Hazelnut Spice Hot Chocolate: 1 cup of hot milk, 2 large tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread, half a tsp of cinnamon powder. whisk together in a saucepan over a medium heat, heat some milk in the microwave and froth up for topping.

4. Orange Spice Hot Chocolate (adults): Half a Chocolate Orange melted in to 1 cup of milk, 0.5 tsp of pumpkin spice powder, when you add the chocolate drink to the cup add in half a shot of Orange Liquor and top with whip cream. Perfect After-dinner treat or for a little treat while curled up watching your favourite Netflix show!

Happy Wednesday!

1. October 4, 2017 / 7:43 am

I’m not much for PSL – I know, how dare I right? But I’d be all over that Salted Caramel Latte! It sounds delightful! The Orange Spice hot chocolate sounds kind of good too!

• October 4, 2017 / 7:45 am

Haha, hey if you’re not in to PSL you’re not in to it lol! Pumpkin and coffee still does sound weird but then we didn’t do anything with pumpkins really in The UK when I was growing up. Orange and chocolate is my favourite for sure! 🙂

2. October 4, 2017 / 8:55 am

I would make the Salted Caramel Mocha. They all look wonderful and your photos are perfect.

3. October 4, 2017 / 9:00 am

This post is RIGHT IN TIME!! I was just talking to a friend about having a fall party!! Will def utilize some of these recipes.

4. October 4, 2017 / 9:05 am

Wow! I loved your pairings, from the white pumpkin decor, to the sweater, fall leaves, and flowers. I wanted to jump into that picture and enjoy that cup of hot chocolate. Thank you

5. October 4, 2017 / 10:00 am

I’ll take one of each!! I’m a huge fan of PSL’s and Salted Caramel Mocha’s!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

6. October 4, 2017 / 10:23 am

Oh my gosh, the salted caramel mocha is my favorite drink. I had no idea I could make it so easy at home! I am a total caramel addict.

7. October 4, 2017 / 11:29 am

I know I will shock a lot of people, but I do not like pumpkin spiced lattes they are just not my thing, but I suppose we can not all like the same things. Saying that the others sound amazing and I need to try them thank you for sharing x

8. October 4, 2017 / 12:14 pm

I’m not a big coffee drinker but I love the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks! Totally agree that it’s often just as delicious {and so much cheaper!} when made at home.

9. October 4, 2017 / 12:18 pm

Oh yum, I love sipping hot drinks when it’s chilly out. I don’t like coffee, so I drink a lot of hot chocolate and tea.

10. October 4, 2017 / 2:38 pm

I know people are always all about the pumpkin spice lattes but those hot chocolates sound like me all over. Will definitely have to make them!

11. October 4, 2017 / 5:58 pm

Yes, I was waiting for this, and I’m sure I plan to go with Pumpkin Spice Latte since I’m not much of a coffee person. I love caramel as well.

12. October 4, 2017 / 7:59 pm

Your photos look delicious! The orange spice hot chocolate looks great – and would probably be delicious in winter too, because it reminds me of those chocolate oranges I used to get as a kid! 🙂

13. October 4, 2017 / 8:03 pm

All of these look yummy especially the pumpkin spiced latte. I would love to try it as it is something different.

14. October 4, 2017 / 8:25 pm

Thanks for the amazing recipes, my fav drink is the Chai Latte, do you have a recipe for that?

15. October 4, 2017 / 9:37 pm

Beautifully captured images, make me wanna jump straight there! Orange Spice Hot Chocolate for me always ❤️

16. Aziel Morte
    October 4, 2017 / 10:04 pm

Oh wow, these are all looks yummy and I really want to try this I always love Hot chocolate for fall season

17. Lorraine Marshall
    October 4, 2017 / 10:08 pm

It’s definitely about time to indulge in cozy drinks as we embrace winter. I’ll be sure to try some of these to see which is my favorite.

18. October 4, 2017 / 11:04 pm

These all look so amazing! Also, you’re AMAZING at taking pictures! I’m still working on my photography skills and I’ve grown alot, but WOW! Yours is next level. Good job! <3

19. October 4, 2017 / 11:23 pm

These look insanely delicious. I can’t wait to try the Hazelnut Spice Hot Chocolate, even though I am totally a sucker for PSL!

20. October 5, 2017 / 6:42 am

Omg, what tempting images you have captured, Amazing! This is much needed in fall 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

21. October 5, 2017 / 7:19 am

Gorgeous photography! I’ll have to give these a shot with almond milk – Sure it’ll be just as delicious!

22. Molly | Miss Molly Moon
    October 5, 2017 / 7:37 am

These sound SO delicious! I love to find ways to may my favorite seasonal drinks at home. I’m going to have to try out that Hazelnut Spice Hot Chocolate–YUM!

Molly // Miss Molly Moon

23. October 5, 2017 / 8:42 am

Gimme that orange spiced hot chocolate!!! Love this post but now I’m seriously thirsty…

Xoxo,

Ashley || Sed Bona

24. October 5, 2017 / 8:50 am

This is so perfect! We are getting hints of Fall here in Atlanta and I can’t help dreaming of yummy coffee drinks.

25. October 5, 2017 / 10:31 am

PSL is my favorite drink and I never thought of making it at my home! Now you have inspired me to try it! Thanks for sharing the recipe! It is an ultimate Fall divine!

26. October 5, 2017 / 10:58 am

I really love orange dark chocolate, but I had the worst experiences melting chocolate in milk. Do you melt it in the microwave or over a pot of boiling water?

• October 5, 2017 / 11:06 am

I throw the chocolate in the pan with the milk on a low simmer and keep stirring with a balloon whisk. I find that the microwave can make the chocolate go hard and a little congealed sometimes. You can just use a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water though and keep the chocolate moving so it doesn’t stick or burn. Just make sure the water in the saucepan doesn’t touch the base of the bowl on top 🙂

27. October 5, 2017 / 11:52 am

If I have to vote, salted caramel mocha will be my favourite. I don`t know why I don`t like the pumpkin spice latte. I do prefer the pumpkin in a pie ♥

28. October 5, 2017 / 11:54 am

well thank you for the recipe for these yummy drinks, you saved us all some money that adds up pretty fast each time going to the coffee shop for fancy drinks ; )
    I’ll have to try these out for the family, I’m sure they’ll love them!

29. October 5, 2017 / 12:17 pm

Your Pictures are beautiful, and the drinks sound delicious. Coffee shops are few and far between where I live so I may have to try one (or all) of these. 🙂

30. October 5, 2017 / 4:41 pm

As a self-proclaimed basic white girl I hesitate to say this, but I’ve never tried the PSL. Honestly, I’d rather try it at home when I’m not paying $5 for something I might not like!! So, thanks for the recipe, I can finally reclaim my status

31. October 6, 2017 / 12:45 am

Wow, i love salted caramel mocha, i would love to give it a try at home, sounds interesting.

32. October 6, 2017 / 2:44 am

Yum, yum I want it all in my tum. Great recipes for Autumn.

33. October 6, 2017 / 12:33 pm

All of those drinks I will have to try out. But that orange spice hot chocolate just sounds too amazing to me.

34. October 6, 2017 / 1:06 pm

These all sound delicious, I can’t wait to try them! Thank you so much for sharing

35. October 6, 2017 / 7:25 pm

Ooo .. you cozy fall drinks look wonderful! I think I’ll make one have alongside the pumpkin bread I just took out of the oven. It’s a towering, craggy pumpkin bread with a crisp cinnamon-sugar lid that is impossible not to pick off in deeply satisfying bark-like flecks. Between the bread and the drink, my husband will be in heaven. x

36. October 7, 2017 / 5:22 am

The Salted Caramel Mocha is my alternative in the fall for my Caramel Macchiato. I’ve never been a big pumpkin flavor anything besides pie but I know many that will love this recipe.

37. October 7, 2017 / 11:16 am

I love the photography here! I’ve never tried a pumpkin spiced latte before (I know I’ve close early been living under a rock)

38. Kristen
    October 8, 2017 / 8:02 am

Yes!! Love finding new drinks for my favorite time of year! The orange spice is one I have to try!