The Best Fall Boots

One thing that I can always be counted on for in Autumn is my love of a good Fall appropriate pair of boots. Whether it’s a chic stiletto or a tall, flat pair of over the knee boots, I just love wearing them, especially on chiller mornings when you head out in to the frosty air to get that first cup of coffee.

It’s definitely fair to say that my favourites are usually my very tall OTK boots as they’re comfortable, whether flat or heeled, and I love the way they pair with anything from mini skirts and tights to leather-look leggings and they can always be counted on to make a pair of skinny jeans look more elevated. This year though, thanks to the gorgeous collection of heeled ankle boots in Le Chateau here in Canada, I rediscovered my love of stiletto ankle boots in a pair that I rarely stop wearing because as well as being great with jeans or dresses on the weekend or for a date night, they’re perfect under smart trousers for work too and fabulously affordable at less than $100!!

1. November 8, 2017 / 7:07 am

I love these!! I wish we could wear boots more often in Florida, but ankle booties are so fun lately! I just might have to splurge on some good OTK boots. I love the pop of color, too!

2. November 8, 2017 / 10:07 am

Boots and shoes are my weakness. I love those burgundy boots, I haven’t purchased any yet, but love them!

3. November 8, 2017 / 11:36 am

I want all of these lol! Boots are my absolute favorite thing about Fall!

4. November 8, 2017 / 11:43 am

Oooo! I have been dying to get a gorgeous pair of boots for this fall, and I think I might have to go add a few of these to my wishlist now! Thanks!

5. November 8, 2017 / 7:29 pm

I’ve recently had this obsession with booties, and I feel like I’m always in need of more. Of course it’s not a need, but a want – but still! They’re so cute, and easy to dress up or down with an outfit! I especially love that olive green one with the gold buckle and heel. I haven’t seen one like that before!

6. November 8, 2017 / 9:02 pm

Ankle booties are definitely my favorite! I can never have enough!

7. November 9, 2017 / 5:11 am

I love boots! they are so fun to style and versatile! Those oxblood ones you have are amazing!

8. November 9, 2017 / 6:04 am

I am loving some of these picks. I like boots that have small heel cause walking in the snow with heels can be hard lol

9. November 9, 2017 / 5:51 pm

oooh man! those red/maroon beauties are great! I love the stiletto ones too. So many great ideas for fall!

10. November 11, 2017 / 6:46 pm

Love love the last photo! the color..style…height..everything! Thanks for sharing, I’ll look into these